Curt Gooseneck Bent Plate
Just because you install 5th wheel brackets and rails in your truck bed does not mean your truck is limited to one type of towing. To give your truck the tools it needs to be the ultimate towing machine, CURT offers a Gooseneck adapter for a 5th wheel setup.
A 5th wheel / Gooseneck plate is essentially a Gooseneck hitch that mounts into a set of 5th wheel rails just like a 5th wheel trailer hitch. This allows you to pull both 5th wheel trailers and Gooseneck trailers with the same pickup truck. CURT 5th wheel Gooseneck hitches feature four pin-and-clip attachment points for a solid installation and quick removal when necessary, giving you full access and full use of your truck bed for hauling other loads. Best of all, our gooseneck adapter plates mounted onto all industry standard rails.
- 25,000 lb. towing capacity
- 6,250 lb. tongue weight capacity
- 2 5/16” trailer ball
- 7 year limited warranty
- Allows pickup trucks equipped with 5th wheel rails to tow Gooseneck trailers
- Mounts to all industry-standard 5th wheel rails
- Four-pin installation and removal for easy truck bed access
- Features a welded 2 5/16″ trailer ball with 3″ rearward offset
- Designed with built-in safety chain attachment slots
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Includes pins and clips
- *5th wheel rails NOT included