B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
- 18,000 GTW
- Requires no mounting rails to secure the hitch to the truck bed
- Three vertical adjustments from 14.75 inches to 16.75 inches
- Three positions giving you four inches of horizontal adjustment
- Rugged wide stance engineered for improved stability and strength
- Powder coated for a nice looking, durable, long lasting finish
- All components manufactured in the U.S.A.
This is how your truck will look with the B&W Companion removed. The mounting system is under the bed floor, attached to the truck frame.
*Requires no mounting rails to secure the hitch to the truck bed
The handles open the cam-operated locking jaws. The handle operates effortlessly, regardless of the uneven terrain you may be parked on. To disengage the jaws, open the handle and pin into position. Even if the jaws don’t look physically ‘open’, it is now safe to drive out.
*1-1/8″ locking jaws are machined from cast malleable iron. The jaws perfectly
mate with the king pin and this ensures that there are no ‘sloppy’ starts and stops.
Jaws operate with a cam so that they unlock effortlessly, even in a ‘bind’ situation.
*Fully articulating head allowing front to back and side to side pivoting.
A built-in ‘shock absorber’ allows 7 degrees of gentle side-to-side movement.
This feature helps in hooking up and unhooking a trailer because the coupler is
allowed to ‘give’ slighting. In addition, the shock absorber contributes to the smooth ride