Trailer Brake Controllers
Proportional based controls offer a smooth braking response to almost any stop. Through the use of a sensing device, the brake control can determine the tow vehicle’s rate of deceleration and then apply the trailer brakes to match. In other words, Proportional controls deliver power to the trailer brakes in direct relationship to the actual physical deceleration of the tow vehicle.
**Not only do we sell brake controllers, we also install them. Please be aware that the wiring for each vehicle varies based on the factory installs that are on your vehicle. For more information, please contact us.**
A totally proportional electric trailer brake control, the new Primus®IQ is self-leveling so no level adjustment is necessary.
Utilizing the primary sensor technology from Prodigy®, the Primus®IQ now includes the Boost feature that gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking when towing heavier trailers. It works proportionally in reverse for backing into tough spots and includes a snap-in dash mounting clip and removable electrical connector that allows the unit to be quickly stored when not in use. You will appreciate the digital readout depicting a secure electrical connection, amount of voltage delivery to the trailer brakes and diagnostic features incorporated in the LED display.
- Utilizes Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters.
- Self-diagnostics features will illuminate LED readout when issues occur
- Includes a Boost feature
- Works proportionally in reverse
- Snap-in dash mounting clip and hardware included
- Digital LED readout
- 2 access accelerometer
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Reverse battery protection for both vehicle and breakaway
- Designed to work with electric over hydraulic brake systems
- Numerous mounting options – including 360 degree vertical rotation
- Digital display depicts voltage delivery to trailer during braking
- No level adjustment necessary – it adjusts itself to varying terrain as you drive
- Great for backing into tough spots! Works proportionally in reverse with the ability to disable when not needed
- Produces stops that are in proportion to vehicles deceleration rate
- “Boost” feature gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking power when towing heavier trailers
- Continual diagnostics check for proper connection, shorted magnet conditions and much more
- Quick and easy disconnect feature allows user to remove and store the control when not in use
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles
- 4 access accelerometer
- Limited lifetime warranty
P3 is the industry’s most advanced electric trailer brake control. A true proportional braking system, P3 has several added features, making it the new standard for electric trailer brake controls.
- 5 storable setting options for pulling different trailers or preferences of multiple drivers.
- A distinct, easy-to-read LCD display with multiple screen color options.
- Up-Front controls provide easy access to all P3 features.
- Easy to understand diagnostics show output current, battery, brake, and output voltage.
- A flashing red warning system alerts user to No Trailer Brake situations.
- Select Electric over Hydraulic or Electric trailer brake mode.
- Screen information display in English, French or Spanish.
- The Original Boost feature allows for different levels of customized braking.
- Compact, dash-hugging design.
- Integrated Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters.
- Snap-in mounting clip allows user to remove and store the control when not in use.
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty