Andersen Rapid Hitch
The Original Rapid Hitch is the revolutionary aluminum adjustable ball mount that has taken the hitch world by storm. It’s called ‘Rapid Hitch” for a reason! No ball mount is more versatile or easier to use than the Rapid Hitch. Its adjust-ability allows you to tow easily and safely by keeping your trailer parallel to the ground, maintaining a more stable towing experience.
Why Rapid Hitch?
The Rapid Hitch multi-ball system is the perfect hitch for anyone who tows multiple trailers. You can flip the double ball over, change the drop to a rise, or adjust the height of the drop all by simply removing the hitch pin and putting it back in place. With the easy height adjustment you can make sure you are keeping your trailer level. With the 2″ and 2 5/16″ ball combo, you cover most trailers on the road today. We also have a combination ball that includes the 1 7/8″ and 2″ ball. Each of the 3 common ball sizes (1-7/8″, 2″ & 2-5/16″) are available individually if desired.
- Made in the USA
- Polished aluminum rack won’t rust, chip, or peel
- Quickly adjust height: Pull pin, adjust, slip pin back into place – done!
- Fits all standard 2″ receivers. Sleeve required for 2-1/2″ receivers
- Meets V5 and SAE J684 certifications
- The standard Rapid Hitch has 11″ over-all vertical adjustment on a 6″ rise or drop
- All Rapid Hitch sizes adjust in 1″ increments
- Fully tested and certified by an independent lab
- All ball sizes are available in zinc plated steel or greaseless aluminum
- Lightweight…yet extremely strong
- Anti-theft keyed locking pins available
Available Drop Sizes
- 4” Drop/Rise Rapid Hitch
- 6” Drop/Rise Rapid Hitch
- 10” Drop/Rise Rapid Hitch
Available Ball Sizes
- 1 ⅞” and 2” Ball (Available in Greaseless and Zinc Plated Steel)
- 2” and 2 5/16” Ball (Available in Greaseless and Zinc Plated Steel)